Ranch,Traditional, Single Family - Edmond, OK
Great opportunity to own a beautiful acreage with a top of the line remodeled manufactured home with 2 x 6 inch construction with concrete perimeter foundation and runners, log siding, with 2 additions, metal roof, above ground pool, cabana. Add a 40' x 50' Alliance Building/Garage, 28K propane powered generator that will run the home, if needed, gazebo, potting shed, greenhouse, heated dog house with run,chicken house, 2 back porches on the east side plus an in-ground storm shelter. Property has an asphalt drive leading to back of property where you will find another garage/workshop with 2 bays and romex wiring, storage. 4 acres provide room for a horse with fencing & loafing shed. Property includes a 3 bedroom 2 bath guest house/ mobile home with a recently added 2017 heat pump. Even the beautiful entry gate is custom designed/ built. Property is well kept from the gate to the beautiful koi stream and water features.Water well with 47 PSI.Seller invested more than he will re-gain.
Dixie Linn of Coldwell Banker Select
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Central & South Central Oklahoma,
Vol. 15, Issue 10, Page 19.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Cooling System: Heat Pumps
- Handicapped Access
- Heating System: Heat Pump
- Pets Allowed
- Roof: Metal
- Exterior Construction: Log Siding
- Alarm System
- Floors: Wood
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Full Bath; Full Bath; Half Bath; Office; Recreational Room; Study
- Guthrie,Guthrie,Guthrie,Greenhouse,Guthrie; Guthrie; Guthrie
- Guthrie,Guthrie,Guthrie,Guthrie; Guthrie; Guthrie,Greenhouse
- Guthrie; Guthrie; Guthrie,Greenhouse,Guthrie,Guthrie,Guthrie